Company: The Alliance
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Madison WI
The Alliance is hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience managing projects without formal reporting relationships. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and process to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline
As the Project Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee initiatives and projects, monitor progress and completion, and ensure projects meet the expectations of key stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the efficient and effective execution of projects.
- Assist in definition and documentation of project requirements, including uncovering unstated assumptions and resolving conflicts.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Coordinate with all departments and stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project are aligned.
- Establish and execute effective project communication plans.
- Manage internal organizational change as new and innovative solutions are developed and implemented.
- Manage and assist with project documentation.
- Escalate issues as appropriate.
- Manage data/information submissions, such as contacting providers to obtain updated data and information and tracking responses.
- Schedule, plan and lead meetings, conference calls, and webinars with both internal and external stakeholders and provide on-site support for the meetings.
The Alliance seeks a project manager who effectively manages multiple projects with at least three years' experience. In addition, the role requires:
- A highly effective communicator who is skilled in listening, writing, meeting facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, presentation delivery, and interpersonal communication.
- A problem solver who thinks creatively and strategically.
- A team player who cooperates, build relationships, and collaborates while leading change and innovation,
- A change agent committed to customer service and quality.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) with a certification in project management (PMP or CAPM). Experience in process improvement and healthcare preferred.
Celebrating 25+ years as a not-for-profit, employer-owned cooperative, The Alliance exists to help our members manage their health care costs, improve quality and engage individuals in their health. We serve more than 240 employers in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa and contract with more than 18,000 health care providers and specialists across that region. We provide information and resources to help members make health care purchases based on value and create healthier workforces.
In this role, you’ll be backed by strong sales, member services, marketing, customer service, technology, and administrative teams. You’ll be part of an organization with high levels of employee engagement. The Alliance is mission-driven, member-centered, respectful, and supportive of team members.
The Alliance is unable to provide sponsorship for an H1-B work visa at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 3,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.