Wind River Environmental is the nation’s leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth strategy. Currently at $100 Million and growing rapidly. Due to this growth trajectory, we are seeking individuals to join the organization that are career-focused, looking to develop/grow into even larger roles as they soon will become available.
We are looking for an applicant who wants to learn and grow with our company. The ideal person will be willing to jump into any tasks given to them enthusiastically. We’re looking for someone who will take it upon themselves to get to know all of our service offerings and how they are performed in order to really understand how our business runs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead contact for all matters related to customer account management for an assigned group of accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive efforts to ease billing matters, client escalations, client requests, and expand our business knowledge of individual account.
- Help to identify and drive resolution on areas of opportunity to drive process efficiency and improvement; advise on technical enhancements designed to make our processes less manual
- Produce any requested reporting to keep all parties informed regarding progress on customer issues.
- Exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, industry knowledge, resolving issues timely and concisely.
- Desire to develop as a manager of individual accounts to grow the team and streamline the client experience.
- Outline client specific needs and update individual accounts to allow ease of scheduling services and billing processes.
- Communicate with clients via select channels ensuring all customer needs/compliance are met
- Generate customer specific proposals
- Utilize internal and external client specific portals to create Work orders, perform Billing reconciliations, and other client requirements
- Actively seek out and help define new and improved processes within your role
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and writing skills along with attention to detail is a must
- Previous account management experience
- Able to work with little direction/supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience in the Waste industry is a plus
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- On the job training
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Matching 401k
We also want someone who will easily fit into our company culture. We are a fun loving organization, we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
Watch our ‘Happy’ Company Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bxxoI3ydnA
And take a look at our Summit Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr3tRIfKcC4
Visit our Website: www.windriverjobs.com
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!