For over 65 years, the Magnolia family of companies has been serving the residents and businesses of the Washington and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. Started as a small partnership in 1950, the company has grown through an unwavering philosophy that there is nothing more important than providing a quality product and a service resulting in complete customer satisfaction. Today the Magnolia Companies consist of Joseph J. Magnolia, Inc. and Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. and operate out of multiple locations, dispatching approximately 200 service and construction vehicles throughout the Washington and Baltimore Region.
Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. is currently looking for a Commercial HVAC Outside Sales/Estimator. Candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to create new opportunities and respond to existing opportunities throughout the DC/MD/VA market. Position is focused on add-on and replacement of light commercial HVAC systems (15-ton and under), commercial mechanical repairs. Must have experience running company generated opportunities and development of new business, prospecting, setting sales appointments, meeting sales quotas, identifying customer needs, and have an understanding of mechanical and plumbing systems in order to appraise, estimate and inventory system components/needs. Typical clients would be apartment buildings, condo associations, office buildings, malls, churches, etc…
- Closes the sale by focusing on customer concerns and consistently moving the customer towards commitment
- Meet required sales volume and sales margin quotas
- Minimize risk and maintain the lowest estimated cost.
- Minimize estimate deviations by working with company resources
- Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively
- Sets a comfortable tone and encourages open communication. Listens attentively and actively.
- Develops new account prospects through networking and referrals
- Presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations
- Track record of successful customer negotiation at the executive level. Establishes common ground and focuses on win-win outcomes while gaining concessions and protecting organizational interests.
- Work with sales organizations to achieve and exceed their sales goals
- Presents a professional, positive image that reflects well on the organization
- Minimum 5 years commercial HVAC installation experience, and/or journeyman license.
- Working knowledge of local mechanical code requirements
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Outside sales
- Company Vehicle
- 6 Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Logo’d apparel
- Company paid training
- Smart phone
- Office & Field support
- Company generated leads
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance