You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. Here at Frasier's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we've been at this for over 100 years in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, and we're known for our 5 star customer service and high standard of excellence. Our motto is "Considerate Service, Considerate People, Consider It Done!"™, and we work hard to uphold it. Because we offer state of the art customer experiences, we need top of the line team members. People often come to us looking for a job, but they stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow and opportunities to excel. Working out of our Rhinelander, Wisconsin, location allows you to live and work in a beautiful area that others come to vacation in!
We’re looking for exceptional HVAC install apprentices who can deliver world-class customer service.
As an HVAC installer apprentice you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working closely with the lead installer and installation manager, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company's financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Assist lead installer in all HVAC system installations; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in properly staging jobs; adhering to quality checklist.
- Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes
- Clean, safe driving record and a valid Wisconsin drivers license
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communications
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
- Must be drug-free
What We Offer
- Starting out, depending on experience, you will be making $10.50-$15.00/hr
- Your pay will also be enhanced by bonuses when you go above and beyond in the position.
- Paid holidays, ample and progressive paid time off
- 401k Plan with a generous company match
- Generous Benefits Package with company premium contributions for Medical Insurance and Voluntary Insurances
- Company supplied uniforms and cell phone
- Paid training & on-going training to help you grow and SUCCEED
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!