St Anthony's : A Cappella Living Solutions Managed Community
Thank you for your interest in employment with St Anthony's. We seek applicants for employment who are qualified, dedicated, hardworking, and who seek fulfilling employment. We are hiring Full Time, Day and Evening and Weekend Day and Evening positions.
Our Vision: A culture of communion continually nourished by the works of charity, recognizing the inherent dignity of the human person created in the image and likeness of God.
To learn more about our community, visit our website: https://www.stanthonyskc.com/
Use of strong hospitality focus, serves as the first and central point of contact for service related issues. Answers resident questions and assists residents in making reservations for dining, travel, in-home service referrals, dry cleaning depository, entertainment attractions, events, etc. as applicable. Develops and delivers personalized service. Answers phone, manages in-house mail center and serves as a general referral source. May be responsible for supporting the sales process and sharing the responsibility of census growth.
- Screens incoming calls; takes messages and/or forwards calls as appropriate.
- Greets and signs in all visitors
- Greets and provides directions and/or information to residents, visitors, guests and vendors.
- Responsible for sorting and distributing internal communications.
- Provides clerical assistance as needed. Types letters of correspondence, memorandums, reports, forms, etc. Receives event reservations, schedules guest apartment reservations and updates census, resident directory and other information as directed.
- Ensure current marketing brochures and sales materials are available.
- Responds to Emergency Call System and building alarm system.
- Responsible for periodic interior rounds to ensure building is secure and in good order.
- Received and processes work orders for the Community. Manages office equipment and supplies.
- Provides effective and courteous service to all residents, guests and co-workers.
- Handles resident emergency situations in the absence of the Community Manager.
- In some communities, may have additional responsibilities supporting the sales and marketing functions as follows:
- Conducts sales calls by phone, sets appointments with prospects, meets with prospects and/or other families, conducts building tours, performs follow-up.
- Enters data into the lead management system, maintains accurate record of apartment inventory and prospect files.
- Assists the Community Manager with leave signing and move-in procedures, upon request.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of multi-extension, multi-line telephone system is required.
- Prior concierge or hospitality experience strongly preferred.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, exceptional communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, follow-up and follow through; must be able to multitask.
- Minimum one-year experience in a business office environment preferred. Strong clerical skills to include knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint) preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language