- Provide supervision to staff working towards licensure.
- Responsible for providing therapy to individuals, groups and families, including adults and adolescents.
- Responsible for preparation, review and submission of required documentation throughout the treatment process for each individual.
- Attend Staff meetings and trainings.
- Responsible for working closely with all staff to establish and maintain a welcoming environment that enhances the strengths of each client.
- Responsible to assist in establishing and maintaining good relations with civic, professional, governmental entities, and the community in general by having an active interest in community affairs.
What you will NEED:
Minimum of a Master’s Degree, and be licensed in one of the following:
- LPC-MH- Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health
- LCSW- Licensed Certified Social Worker
- LCSW-PIP- Licensed Certified Social Worker- Private Independent Practice
- LMFT – Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
In addition to the above list, we would accept any of the following licenses for dual licensure:
- LAC – Licensed Addiction Counselor
- CAC – Certified Addiction Counselor
- Psy.D- Doctor of Psychology Degree
- Ph.D – Doctor of Philosophy Degree
- Ed.D – Doctor of Education Degree
Computer skills Microsoft Suite and ability to learn software programs used at Carroll Institute. Dependability; meet deadlines for documentation for billing and client records; self-motivated to succeed as a Counselor.
When you will WORK:
Your schedule will be flexible, with the base being Monday-Friday, FT (40 hrs/week), exempt salary position.
What you will RECEIVE:
An engaging, fun environment where we serve our clients and work as a team. Excellent compensation based on education/exp + a benefits package including, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, ESL, 401k, Training Opportunities.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace