IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking Project Manager Assistant.
- Assists project management and estimating with daily activities, supporting multiple project managers and/or estimators.
- Assist Utility Group Project Manager to oversee substation, transmission or distribution construction projects in accordance with contract, plans and specifications.
- Assist with financial tracking including productivity and owner billings.
- Assist with development and maintenance of the master project schedule.
- Assist with estimating projects as needed by performing quantity take-offs, material pricing, preparing preliminary schedules for equipment and overall project completion.
- Interface with client representatives, AE representatives and other contractors on the project site.
- Coordinate construction efforts with Superintendents as well as project assigned site supervision.
- Assist Project Manager with subcontract administration, material procurement, change management, and contractual adherence.
- Complies with and enforces all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- 4 year degree in engineering or construction management required.
- Prior recent construction experience.
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computers and software including MS Office.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.