Wind River Environmental is the nation’s leader in non-hazardous liquid waste services with a recent focus on growing in the waste to energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive growth strategy. Currently at $150+ Million and growing rapidly. Due to this growth trajectory, we are seeking individuals to join the organization that are career-focused, looking to develop/grow into even larger roles as they soon will become available.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Director of Customer Experience
The Director of Customer Experience serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff. Ensures customer work orders are completed timely and all work is performed correctly. Paperwork is correct and accurate. Must work with technicians and sub-contractors to ensure quotes are accurate and work is performed for our customers for plumbing, septic pumping and repair, drain cleaning and grease removal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines customer service center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves customer service center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets customer service center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares customer service center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in customer service center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with multi-site branch locations, is required
- Industrial/commercial service experience required, specific trade experience in plumbing, drain systems, grease, septic or waste, is highly preferred.
- Goal-driven, confident self-starter with a willingness to continually embrace professional development and a passion to excel.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented culture.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a relevant business related field)
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory or leadership experience in a customer/call center environment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 8 paid holidays and generous paid time off plan
- Matching 401(k)
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
We look for associates who will easily fit into our company culture. We are a fun loving organization, we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs.
Visit our Website
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!