Headquartered in Taylor, Mich., Atlas Oil is the inaugural Simon Group Holdings company. Since our founding in 1985, Atlas has grown through technological and operational innovation, all while maintaining our unwavering commitment to customer success. Atlas offers single-source solutions for fuel, transportation and logistics and is one of the largest fuel distributors in the country, delivering over 1 billion gallons of fuel annually to customers in 49 states. We have an active real estate division and are engaged in transportation logistics and fueling including bulk, fleet, event, onsite, emergency response, and oil field services.
The Customer Success Representative (CSR) is responsible for promptly, professionally and courteously engaging our customers, suppliers, and carriers to ensure high levels of satisfaction. The CSR is closely aligned with our business operations and back office teams to ensure seamless and timely handling of all customer, supplier and carrier contacts. As a frontline customer facing team member, the CSR plays an integral role in driving the success of Atlas Oil.
Required Education / Certifications
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- College Degree Preferred
Primary Responsibilities & Scope
- Handle all customer, supplier, and carrier contacts including but not limited to calls, emails, chats, texts, etc. in a courteous, professional and efficient manner per established Service Level Agreements.
- Perform order entry, customer and site set-up and other sales and service tasks.
- Inform customers of additional products and services available form Atlas.
- Guide customers, suppliers and carriers to self-service channels where applicable.
- Identify, research and resolve issues as appropriate.
- Follow up to ensure resolution and complete satisfaction.
- Direct / route contacts to the appropriate person / department.
- Become efficient and knowledgeable in the use of all business systems and applications including but not limited to CRM, Ticketing, Phone, ERP and eCommerce.
- Document all contacts in accordance with established guidelines.
- Communicate problems, issues or other customer, supplier and carrier information to management and / or other internal stakeholders.
- Make decisions and act in accordance with established protocol and in the best interest of the company, customer, supplier and carrier.
- Attend scheduled meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a customer service representative in an inbound or outbound service center.
- Experience working in trucking and/or fuel industry preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to handle “difficult” customers verbally and in writing.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the customer service field.
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job (i.e. order entry, telephone script, etc.).
- Possess strong computer and keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently enter data into software tools.
- Strong customer service mindset and approach.
- Understands the value and importance of the Customer Success function in maintaining and enhancing Atlas’ brand and image.
- Possess an even disposition and able to handle stressful situations.
- Detail oriented.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Team oriented, willing to assist other team members whenever necessary.
- Flexibility and willingness to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Punctual with dependable transportation.
- Speaks, understands and writes fluent English.
- Ability to sit in a typical office environment for long periods in excess of 4-6 hours.
- Strong visual acuity and ability to read and understand on computer screens and paper.
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 10 pounds.