Classic Industrial Services is dedicated to providing high-quality industrial construction services. We have been in business for over 25 years and our current area of focus includes industrial insulation, scaffolding, siding, and refractory
Job Title: Scaffold Foreman
Department: Denver, CO
Reports to: General Foreman
Management Role: Non-Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and supervises workers engaged in the Scaffolding of buildings and other civil works and assists the civil supervisor in the coordination and performance or related activities such as setting out, fixing scaffolds, removing scaffolds etc.
- Ensures that work crews are properly supplied with tools, equipment and materials.
- Prevents wastage and misuse of equipment, materials and tools.
- Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of incidents and or accidents.
- Supervises work crews to best utilize manpower and materials, exercises discipline at the work site to prevent absenteeism, unsafe work practices and idleness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Construction industry experience is required
- Fabrication experience is a plus
- Mechanically inclined
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean record; in accordance to Company Policy
- Willing to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
Formal Education and Experience Required:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Up to 50 pounds.
- Walk (move, traverse) Frequently
- Used hands/fingers to handle or feel (operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, position) Frequently
- Climb (stairs, ladders) or balance (ascend/descend, work atop, traverse) Frequently
- Talk/hear (communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information) Constantly
- See (detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate, asses) Constantly
- Reaching : Often
Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions: Comments:
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the work environment is primarily construction-site based and may involve traveling between various geographic locations or projects. Employee will be required to wear personal protective clothing including but not limited to ear protection, eye protection, hard hat, gloves, and reflective gear. The employee will frequently be on active construction sites involving heavy machinery, cranes, and other vehicles. Work will involve occasional to frequent exposure to high places, confined spaces, noise, and weather elements.
Equipment and Tools:
Disclaimer: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Classic is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.