Formed in 2002 out of a need for high-caliber consultants within the life sciences industry, Sequence, Inc. is well-known in regulated industries as a validation and engineering services provider, specializing in quality and compliance services for software, IT infrastructure, laboratory instruments, analytical methods, equipment, automation, processes, cleaning and utilities, as well as process optimization, laboratory software support, remediation, regulatory compliance services, system/facility startup and much more. All of our work is done in-house with oversight from a management team that cut its teeth in regulatory compliance.
We are currently looking for an Integration and Automation Engineer. Candidates will need experience with a range of automation systems including but not limited to; SCADA systems, PLCs, Distributed Process Control Systems (DeltaV, ABB, Rockwell, etc). Experience with Building Automation Systems (BAS) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is a plus.
- Knowledge of design and programming for automated systems including the use of Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Planning and scheduling of validation and Validation Lifecycle deliverables.
- Ensure customized software applications are using the GAMP design model
- Hardware and Software integration will be refined on automated equipment used in manufacturing environments for capital equipment valued at over $1M
- Providing Regulatory Guidance regarding compliance with intended specifications, policies affecting final product integrity, and regulations (GxP, ICH, etc.)
- Test Execution and Deviation Management
- Consultation with suppliers relating to sourcing, specifying and operating instrumentation and control equipment
- Ability to simultaneously execute multiple complex projects
- Support field engineers, test technicians, and end users on controls/process related issues throughout the project lifecycle
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships while identifying new opportunities
- Willingness to update and maintain knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks
- A bachelor’s degree from ABET credited institution in engineering or related discipline, together with at least three years’ experience in the design and commissioning of industrial control systems in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and utilization of regulatory compliance standards and quality assurance within regulated industries
- Understanding of the client’s business and ability to offer impactful solutions fit their needs
- Understanding of business processes as applicable to manufacturing sciences
- Understanding of GxP, GAMP, CFR’s
- Understanding of how to apply SOPs, work instructions, and regulatory requirements
- Our consultants must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in service of a client, your success is our success
Our consultants must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in the service of a client, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits, we care most about offering opportunity. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/V/D/F. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sequence.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.