You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. Here at Frasier's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we've been at this for over 100 years here in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, and we're known for our 5 star customer service and high standard of excellence. We strive to provide a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel for all our team members, providing training along the way to help you succeed. Our company strives for a team atmosphere and our employees aren't just numbers, they're friends. We encourage each other, learn from one another and grow together. We care about each other!
Why We Need You!
Our motto is "Considerate People, Considerate Service, Consider It Done!"™, and we work hard to uphold it. Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC Installers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career. This job is based out of Rhinelander, Wisconsin, a beautiful area where you can live where others come to vacation!
The Big Task
You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in our customers’ homes.
Key Sub Tasks
- Have and maintain a valid Wisconsin driver's license and clean driving record.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
- Must be drug free.
Desired Skills and Experience
- HVAC technician or installation training or experience
- Construction or maintenance experience
It Takes a Team!
What We Offer
- Sign-on bonus of $5,000 and an EXTRA 40 PTO hours for an experienced HVAC Installer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in North Central Wisconsin. You'll have unlimited earning potential!
- A "4/10s" work schedule option
- Company supplied, take it home at night, company truck
- 401k Plan with a company match
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies
- Company supplied uniforms, iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, please take the next step and apply – we look forward to getting to know you!
Equal Opportunity Employer