IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Vehicle Mechanic.
- Maintenance, inspection, diagnostics and repair on light/medium duty trucks at various job site locations.
- Performs hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair.
- Performs installation of new equipment.
- Interprets manuals, blueprints, electrical, and hydraulic schematics.
- Responsible for inventory control in regards to researching parts in manuals, completing material requisitions, follow-up on arrival dates, as well as returning unused parts to vendors.
- Maintains equipment records and DOT inspection forms.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel required.
- ASE certification required.
- 2-4 years of recent related experience.
- Experience with light/medium duty trucks, hydraulics and general diagnostic procedures.
- Valid motor vehicle driver's license.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.