Originally founded as a small construction company in 1949, Nabholz is now a team of more than 1,000 industry leading professionals working together to serve our clients, communities, and each other. Over the last 70 years, we've grown into a national multi-service contractor offering a full range of construction, industrial, civil, and environmental services.
We are proud to offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident Recovery
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Wellness Program with Incentives
Assembles prefabricated metal buildings according to blueprint specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and hoisting equipment.
- Erects frame of building, using hoist.
- Bolts and steel frame members together.
- Attaches wire and insulating materials to framework.
- Bolts sheet metal panels to framework.
- Reads blueprint to determine location of items, such as doors, windows, ventilators, skylights, and installs items, using cutting torch, wrenches, and power drill.
- Trims excess sheet metal, using cutting torch, power saw, and tin snips.
- Safety Sensitive position.
- Visualize objects in three dimensions from drawings.
- Work under stress or pressure.
- Attain set standards of accuracy.
- Evaluate information based on measurable standards.
- See details in objects or drawings and recognize slight differences in shapes and shadings.
- Keep good balance and have no fear of heights.
- See well (either naturally or with correction).
- Coordinate the use of eyes, hands, and feet.
- Maintain physical strength and stamina.
- Use arms, hands, and legs fully.
- Push, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb.
- Ability to work outside.
- Hot, wet, or cold environment.
- High Elevations.
- Job site, trailer, or office.
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.