IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking Administrative Assistant, Aurora, Nebraska.
- Provides clerical and administrative support.
- Handles callers and visitors in a professional manner.
- Compiles, updates and processes records.
- Maintains files and databases.
- Typing, filing, scheduling, record keeping, coordination of meetings.
- Provides open lines of communication with employees and customers at various business locations.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- 2 years' recent related experience.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office program skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.