IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Apprentice Electrician in Aurora, Nebraska.
- Assists Industrial Electricians by performing various tasks and material handling.
- Properly mounts and installs assigned work conduit, wires, and strapping as directed.
- Assists in wire pulls and other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Works from all type of ladders.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- Valid Nebraska State electrical apprentice license.
- 2 years’ recent experience as industrial apprentice electrician.
- High School diploma/GED.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.