Vision Electric is looking for local experienced Electrical helpers/apprentices for commercial/industrial work.
• Experience in commercial/industrial electrical a plus but training in these areas for the right candidate is available
• Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
• Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
• Working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, our benefits package and our "small family shop" work atmosphere encourages our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Tool Purchase Program
• Paid continuing education
• Paid training
• Advancement and career growth opportunities available.