Beach Lake Sprinkler Fire Protection Services was founded in 1992 and is a well-rounded fire protection company with two offices: Beach Lake, PA and Brooksville, FL. We excel in new construction, renovation, retrofit, and service work for warehouse, distribution, pharmaceutical, hospital, nursing home, industrial, residential and retail markets.
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Health Savings
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
The Scheduler is responsible for keeping the inspections & service jobs scheduled and on track per their various frequencies. They would also assist with day to day operations in the inspection/service departments. This is a part-time position (25-30 hours per week).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules inspections (monthly/quarterly/annually) per the contract with the customer and the Companies' inspectors to ensure compliance with state and local codes and the customer’s contract.
- Schedules service jobs with customer.
- Opens new service jobs in the system, ensuring correct information has been entered to accurately bill and maintain the job.
- Obtains information needed for each job such as, PO#’s, tax-exempt forms, insurance certificates, utilization reports, liens, credit applications and certified payroll information.
- Utilizes an online scheduling calendar to ensure the inspector/technician understands the schedules.
- Reviews inspection reports in a timely manner for accuracy, ensuring the correct reports are received per job order and are ready for billing.
- Follows up with the customers after inspections or service for customer satisfaction, bills received, questions answered.
- Scans and uploads documents to the online document storage system to include invoices, purchase orders, contracts and other information needed based on the customer.
- Creates and sends inspection contract renewals when required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Good oral, written and telephone skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Moderate to advanced computer skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Minimum of Associate's Degree preferred
- One to two years of experience in office setting preferred
- Scheduling experience a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Office environment – moderate noise
- Mostly sedentary role with the need to move about the office to copy, scan, fax and file
- May require light lifting from time to time, no more than 30 pounds
- May require working on computer or phone consistently throughout the day
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran