EXPECTED HOURS: Monday through Friday, 7 am to 4:30 pm
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To assist with developing a strategy and operating plan to ensure the company has appropriate resources to support current forecasted business and projected growth. Responsible for maintaining inventory levels to meet business needs while minimizing carrying costs.
ESSENTIAL DUITES & EXPECTATIONS THAT THIS POSITION WILL ASSIST WITH:
- Sales order creation and management in inventory system.
- Deliver material to job sites
- Organization of material on the shelves. (Material in correct location on shelves, put away neatly)
- Dispatching materials and equipment efficiently to destinations from inventory and vendors.
- Perform weekly cycle counts.
- Participate in physical inventory and make necessary adjustments.
- Safely operating forklifts and other equipment.
- Load & unload trucks when needed
- Check-in all incoming materials.
- Other duties to be assigned.
30 Days OR LESS EXPECTATIONS TO ASSIST WITH:
- Accurately perform sales orders in inventory management system
- Full knowledge of warehouse processes
- 2+ years of Warehouse Experience.
- CDL license or the ability to obtain
- Ability to operate Forklift and Company vehicles efficiently.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of inventory management software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products is required.
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Proven ability to effectively maintain professionalism when dealing with employees, customers, vendors, management and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently, multitask/manage multiple projections simultaneously and achieve results on deadlines.
Additional Job Information
THIS JOB OFFER IS CONTINGENT UPON THE FOLLOWING:
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Completion of a satisfactory background check.
- Completion of a satisfactory driving record review.
- Completion of a satisfactory E-Verify assessment.
REVIEW: A performance review will be conducted at 90 days and then annual subsequently. During each review, performance deficiency as well as exceptional performance will be discussed and noted. If the performance is below an acceptable level at any time during the person’s employment, management has the right to terminate that person’s employment without further notice. It may, however define a specified course of action that offers a possibility of performance improvement and continued employment.
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance available 60 days after hire date. 401K plan also available after 6 months and 500 hours of service. One-week paid vacation available after 1st year – accrual begins on start date.