PROVIDING RIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL FIRE PROTECTION NEEDS SINCE 1990.
International Fire Protection (IFP) is an Alabama-based fire suppression company. We have charted our history and legacy in building a safer environment for our customers and communities. Therefore, LIFE SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS, as such, we promise to provide the best life safety service to our customers through quality, integrity, honesty, and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- BCBS (health, dental, vision)
- Flex Spending Accounts (health and dependent)
- Supplemental Insurance (life, disability, accidental, critical)
- Commission Plan
Energetic, self starter who is looking for a long term employment relationship. Likes working with others and being part of a team. Has a good work ethic and strives for top performance. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills with a professional attitude and appearance. Provide customer service, meet sales goals, prepare bids, and negotiate contracts for providing fire safety systems and service. Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Prepare preliminary plans, estimates and proposals in accordance with company policy and present bid packages to customers in a professional and timely manner
- Pro-actively identify, pursue and sell all life safety services opportunities with existing and new customers
- Deliver the budgeted dollar volume and profit
- Develop relations and maintain business contacts
- Review each job awarded for compliance with estimate and proposal terms prior to District Manager for review
- Maintain activity detail and summary to submit monthly
- Track jobs to completion, assuring that all valid extras are quoted and closed
- After the award of project, procure all drawings, specs, etc. as required to properly book and design project
- Work with Administrative Assistant in aiding with the collection of invoices, making sure they are current
- Must understand the latest applicable technology in your respective field
- Sales experience in construction industry preferred
- Solid working knowledge of NFPA Standards
- Ability to grow market share and meet goals
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Windows, Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Valid driver's license and clean record