Kraus-Anderson offers an opportunity to make an immediate impact with an industry leader!
KA Realty’s mission is to continue to be a fully integrated commercial real estate service organization dedicated to serving our customers with a high degree of professionalism and integrity while protecting and maximizing the value of the properties entrusted to our care.
We will conduct our business in a manner which:
- Provides an environment in which tenants can prosper.
- Allows employees to grow and develop.
- Enhances the property values of our clients,
- Demonstrates concern for community and environment.
For more than a century, Kraus-Anderson has been transforming the American landscape.
Founded in 1897, KA is consistently ranked among the top general contractors in the United States. Our Minnesota base of operations is supplemented with regional offices, extending our capabilities coast to coast. KA is a growing, dynamic organization committed to building a team of professionals who are empowered and inspired to attain their career goals as well as KA’s goals.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Property Management Department assuring a high level of professionalism in property issues, including timely response to and resolution of any tenant request or concerns. This position will perform general office duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative support, including default letters, license agreements, property liability claims, or any additional type of letter, phone support, maintain vendor contacts, typing reports, filing and distribution of correspondence.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events, and related documents and insurance, as requested.
- Prepare and coordinate bid proposals, and contracts.
- Assist in bidding process and assist Property Manager(s) in their efforts to ensure compliance with Kraus-Anderson policies and procedures.
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of Landlord contracts and certificates of insurance information in contract data base.
- Track and maintain KA HQ card access requests and front desk parking ramp validations, tenant and vendor insurance certificates; maintain follow-up system for expirations.
- Monitor the property maintenance work order system and redirect as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain Purchase Authorization Forms (PAF)
- Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants, including assist with Tenant appreciation gifts, and new tenant gifts.
- Assist with all tracking reports and recording inspections.
- Maintain Property Reader Board for Blaine Town Center.
- Assist with internal and External Customers and track service calls as required.
- Maintain SDS Sheets with maintenance staff and PMs.
- Assist PM with Normandale storage in garage. Coordinate drop off & pick up of cars, boats, campers, bikes etc. Prepare and send out lease agreements, keep updated excel list tenants, vehicles, and rent.
- Assist with CMP’s
- Maintain tenant contact info.
- Collect and maintain monthly property inspection reports.
- Provide necessary photo copying, scanning for Department Personnel.
- Assist Property Manager in collection of Sales and Maintenance reporting.
- Assist Property Manager in securing and tracking of Building HVAC systems.
- Contact Utility Companies to transfer tenant vacant accounts.
- Assist with annual Real Estate tax appeal process.
- Assist with Tenant survey process.
- Assist with Merchants Association including meeting minutes and events.
- Record meeting minutes, annual notices, etc. for Owners Association Board Members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to prioritize different business needs.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Ability to maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to possess and maintain exceptional work ethic as well as uphold company values and demand the highest standard of conduct from self and others
- Ability to effectively communicate business values and culture
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by any employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a challenging, rewarding, and supportive environment where employees are positioned to make a positive impact on our business, our communities, and their own future.
We believe in building leaders. KA offers a wide range of enrichment and professional growth opportunities through KA University and community service opportunities through our KA Has Heart Volunteer Program.
KA offers full time employees (30+ hours) a significant Total Rewards package, including
- Medical insurance Plan Options
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) plan
- Company sponsored Life Insurance & Disability
- Time Off including vacation, sick and holiday pay
Along with our employer sponsored plans, we also offer an array of Voluntary Benefits and other perks.
Make A Positive Impact