Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Alarm Coordinator
Western States Fire Protection is looking for a Fire Alarm Coordinator that is outgoing; highly self-motivated and must be able to problem solve. He/she will have strong communication skills and a professional image. This person must be able to handle all multiple responsibilities in an office environment. This position will require entry office skills associated with project setup, data entry, scheduling, tracking materials, invoicing and customer relations. This position would be particularly suited to professionals that have entry level fire alarm or low voltage experience.
- Setup projects awarded to us in our system
- Facilitate ordering materials and tracking the delivery of these material from vendors
- Schedule technicians and dispatching work orders
- On occasion, help the men in the field pulling wire, delivering materials in a company truck, apprentice duties as needed
- Invoice projects when completed
- Eventually assist with pricing small projects and inspection deficiencies
- Interact with clients, field personnel and fire marshals
- Help grow the business. When slow, be capable of seeking opportunities with existing and new companies. Sales training, business cards, other will be provided
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1-year experience in fire alarm industry
- NICET preferred for experienced Technician
- Manufactures certifications are preferred but not required (EST, Gamewell, FCI, Notifier, Honeywell, Simplex, Siemens, Radionics)
- Field installation experience is a plus
- Knowledge of NFPA 72, NFPA 25, Factory Mutual and applicable codes is preferred
- Possess an understanding of expenses and scheduling
- Hold a valid driver's license; In accordance with Company Policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor