Mainline Fire Protection is a division of Western States Fire Protection (WSFP). WSFP and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Sprinkler Inspector
The Fire Sprinkler Inspector’s duties include testing and inspection of fire sprinkler systems with knowledge of multiple manufacturers’ products. We have a need for a self-motivated, customer service oriented Inspector with strong written and verbal communication skills. The Inspector will provide accurate and detailed inspections reports with all proper documentation of improvements and complications.
• Responsible for operating with minimal supervision while performing fire protection inspections
• Perform routine inspections, testing and services of life safety product lines
• Daily communications with Project Manager and/or Schedule Coordinator on inspection or project delays, requirements and general status of job
• Work with Project Manager, Schedule Coordinator and Office Administrative Staff to ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client (Confirm that work is completed so it can be billed in full)
• Strong working knowledge of life safety and NFPA codes is preferred
• Fire Alarm License is a plus
• Working knowledge of sprinkler controls, alarm panels, devices and critical components
• Willing to perform testing and maintenance
• Able to complete documentation as necessary, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to coordinate between inspection deficiencies and service required to correct found deficiencies
• Prepared to read and write English clearly
• Capability to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) and the general public
• Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
• Willing to pass post-offer drug screen, reference and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor