You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time (102 years!) here in Rhinelander, WI. You may have seen our trucks and heard our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Our motto is "Considerate People, Considerate Service, Consider It Done!"™, and we work hard to uphold it. Because we offer state of the art customer experiences, we hire top of the line plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and are not looking for "just a job", but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Key Sub Tasks
- Complete all general plumbing in-home service calls
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot plumbing system malfunctions
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried, safe truck
- Participate actively in all training exercises and morning meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Journeyman Plumber licensed in Wisconsin
- Good knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on the job applications
- Clean, safe driving record
- Organized, with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High integrity with advanced social skills and the ability to make solid connections
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Positive attitude everyday
It Takes a Team!
What We Offer
- $10,000 Sign-on BONUS and 80 Extra PTO Hours
- Our top performers are among the highest paid plumbers in North Central Wisconsin. You’ll have unlimited earning potential!
- A “4/10s” work schedule option
- Company supplied, take it home at night, company truck
- Comprehensive benefits package with a generous company contribution
- 401k Plan with company match
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies
- Company supplied uniforms, iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- A family. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do more than just work together, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Frasier’s Plumbing & Heating.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!