IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Fleet Manager.
- Work with project managers to coordinate the movement of vehicles, trailers and equipment for operational needs
- Work with financial managers to maintain current acquisition and disposal schedule of fleet motor vehicles and trailers.
- Track and maintain real time records of equipment and vehicle locations.
- Oversee FMCSA compliance and reporting as it relates to the fleet and drivers.
- Develop and implement vehicle and equipment preventative maintenance programs.
- Manages fleet department budgets.
- Conduct driver safety and FMCSA compliance training.
- This position does not include dispatching or customer relations duties.
- Completes other duties as directed.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Some travel required.
- Minimum 3 years' recent experience managing the operation and maintenance of motor vehicle fleets of 250 units or more.
- Accounting and financial management skills.
- Valid motor vehicle driver's license.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.