IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Administrative Assistant for their Holdrege, NE office.
- Assist with day to day operations of Human Resources functions and duties.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to Human Resources staff.
- Enter data, compile, update, maintain, audit and process records, files and databases.
- Organizes work load to comply with deadlines and priorities, works independently to complete assigned projects.
- Communicate with employees regarding human resources issues, policies and regulations.
- Assists Recruiters in sourcing candidates, updating applicable databases.
- Coordination of communication with candidates regarding pre-employment screening.
- Provides support to managers and other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- Minimum 3 years' recent office administration related experience.
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office program skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work with deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and judgement when dealing with sensitive employment issues and all forms of employee compensation.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.