Wellness Coordinator will plan, organize, implement and translate a variety of nutrition and health/wellness related programs for Nabholz and perform related professional and administrative work as required.
- Follow up with employees and spouses with active health issues and providing associated counseling.
- Designing and leading group nutrition activities.
- Develop and implement wellness strategies in partnership with clients and company leadership.
- Coordinate and administrate activities such as monthly lunch-n-learns, CPR/AED and first aid classes, blood drives, and vendors for bi-annual wellness testing.
- Help coordinate and administrate yearly wellness screenings.
- Compile data from screening. Distribute results via jobsite, home, and office visits.
- Introduce employees to the program and encourage participation.
- Design and implement preventative programs and activities to include cooking classes, taste tests, and online live demos.
- Create patient education materials to include: bulletin board documents, newsletters, weekly blog, and other education for social media.
- Establish a strong collaborative working relationship with other departments, wellness coordinators, wellness programs, and community resources.
- Complete progress reports for senior leadership.
- Public speaking including lunch and learns for employees or community-wide presentations promoting health and wellness.
- Designing customized nutrition plans for employees and spouses.
- Assisting in tobacco cessation efforts for employees and spouses
- Preferred: Associate of Science in Health or Associate of Science in Applied Nutrition. Other health related fields will be considered.
- Bilingual: read, write, and speak, proficiently in both English and Spanish.
- Energetic, professional, self-motivated and an independent thinker with excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to work with employees and spouses at all levels.
- Experience providing one on one and small group health coaching.
- Coordination and strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Outgoing and personable with an emphasis on meeting the employee’s and/or spouse’s needs.
- Continuously sit, stand, or walk.
- Bend, squat, climb stairs, or ladders.
- Lift occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Travel is involved to all locations of the company. Periodic nights and weekends may be required. Travel to Tulsa, OK will be required monthly.
- Office, cubicle, or work station.
- Job trailer or jobsite office.
AA/EOE. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled People Encouraged to Apply
Employment at Nabholz is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Nabholz is a drug-free workplace and an E-Verify employer. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.