MMC's Service department is the largest mechanical service department in Minnesota. Our project managers manage large portfolios of "complicated" buildings. MMC prides itself on building strong customer relationships. As a Service Sales Project Manager you will be responsible for building a client base, selling and maintaining preventive maintenance agreements, doing small simple projects, working in a team, and developing strong lasting customer relations.
Ideal candidates will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 2-year degree (mechanical, business or marketing equivalent preferred) or equivalent
- Basic mechanical service knowledge
- Willingness to sell and seek new business with proven success in previous assignments
- Ability to develop and maintain a solid customer base
- Ability to manage labor and materials on multiple projects
- Computer savvy with ability to learn new technology
- Driven to develop lasting customer relationships
- Data center / health care / higher education / boiler / burner experience a plus
For more than 50 years, Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors, Inc. (MMC) has been designing, building and maintaining complex mechanical systems for some of the most well-known buildings in the Midwest. We are a fully-integrated large commercial mechanical contractor. We employ some of the industry’s best talent of engineers, tradesmen, project managers, and customer support. With over 1,400 years of combined experience, you’d be hard pressed to find a contractor who knows more about mechanical systems than we do.
MMC has been involved in the design and construction of some of the most prominent structures in the Midwest including, but not limited to: Walker Art Center, Target Field, Target Center, Xcel Energy Center, Mall of America, Radisson Blu Mall of America, Guthrie Theater, University of Minnesota (Multiple Buildings), Accenture Tower, LaSalle Plaza, and Wells Fargo Center.
Temperature Controls, Plumbing, Pipefitting, Sheet Metal, Ventilation, Data Center Operations and Repairs, Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Contracting, Mechanical Construction, Mechanical Engineering, Specialty Subcontractor, HVAC
Why work at MMC?
We Work As a Team. MMC fosters a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement. We operate as a team to design, build and maintain complex mechanical systems for some of the most well-known buildings in the Midwest.
- 401(K) with company match
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Flexible work environment
- Educational Opportunities
Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors is a division of APi Group, Inc. (www.apigroupinc.com), an energetic organization providing leadership to a diverse family of companies dedicated to delivering innovative solutions to the construction industry.
APi Group Inc. and its subsidiary companies are an equal opportunity employer and part of the Drug-Free Workplace Act.