Green Hills has received a 5-star rating for it's quality of care!
We are currently seeking either an RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) for a full-time Charge Nurse position on day shift. This position is responsible for the provision and supervision of direct resident care. Hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Green Hills offers a $3 shift differential and financial assistance to help you maintain your license and further your education with Scholarships, Tuition Assistance and a Loan Repayment Program for nurses!
• Must be currently licensed RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) with the State Board of Nurse Examiners.
• Able to follow instructions in English and demonstrate an understanding of the English language.
• Able to use a computer and related applications; Microsoft Office is preferred.
• Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
• Candidates must be able to work independently and make appropriate decisions consistent with established policies.
• Ability to supervise staff and maintain good working relationships.
• Must be able to demonstrate understanding, patience, tact, and courtesy in dealing with employees, residents, family and visitors.
• Ability to coordinate efforts toward maximum resident care.
This position operates under administrative authority and the Nurse Practice Act.
Previous supervisory experience in health care and geriatric care strongly desired.
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.