The Office Support Administrator is the first contact made by all those that enter the facility and through phone calls or onsite visitors. Office Support Administrators all assist the operations team in daily tasks and roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the daily operations of the business working to support departments needs
- Must be able to handle a multi-line phone system, requiring the Support Specialist to have a general but wide knowledge of company personnel
- Greets all visitors, sales representatives and guests entering facility; handles inquiries and directs as appropriate
- Assists the branch in administrative tasks such as ordering and coordinating insurance certificates and licenses; completing pre-qualification and qualification forms and scanning documents to the online document storage system
- Orders company supplies, business cards, envelopes, etc.
- Opens, sorts and distributes mail
- May assist in administering the Tool Box Talk program
- May assist site executives with the handling of special projects such as completing forms, dispersing information/materials, and /or reconciliation of certain branch items
- No direct supervisory responsibilities. Ability to influence the success of the office.