Are you a numbers person? Do you enjoy fast-paced, challenging, yet rewarding work?
Granite State Management & Resources, a rapidly growing student loan servicer, is searching for our next Loan Processor and it could be you! This position is responsible for reviewing and maintaining student loan borrower accounts, including gathering information and processing changes as required.
- Process changes to borrower loan(s) status as it pertains to current enrollment status, payments, deferments, forbearances, graduation dates, changes of address, etc.
- Open and sort customer correspondence as necessary. Retrieve and index documents from the document imaging system and storage facilities.
- Perform research and follow-up as necessary on routine inquiries received from borrowers.
- Communicate with borrowers to follow-up and obtain basic and missing information via telephone or other methods.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 to 3 Years of experience is required in customer service or consumer collections, payment processing, financial data entry, and general office procedures.
- Ability to apply acquired business skills and general office procedures, basic math, and data entry utilizing Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
What to love about GSM&R:
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Paid annual volunteer hours
- Competitive pay
- And so much more!
This position supports a federal contract that requires applicants to be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance from the U.S. Government. This process will include a criminal and credit background check to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment. US Citizenship may be required for a Public Trust security clearance to be considered.