Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, worldwide leader in print-stream conversions, document re-engineering, high-volume document workflow, document accessibility and archiving software solutions. For over 20+ years, Crawford Technologies has expanded its solution offerings in Customer Communications Management (CCM), Enterprise Output Management (EOM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Document Accessibility markets. CrawfordTech is dedicated to helping organizations improve their customer communications delivery systems so people can receive their documents in their format and channel of preference.
Crawford Technologies is on the forefront of technology. As a North American Deloitte Technology FAST 500 company, listed the past seven+ years on the PROFIT 500 list of fastest growing companies in Canada and a member of the Branham 300 Top ICT Companies in Canada for three, CrawfordTech is an exciting high growth company with a lot of opportunity.
Crawford Technologies has a fun, diverse and fast-paced culture with an inherent drive to make an impact with an eye for innovation in technology. We have the best, brightest talent and our employees make the difference, and we have the awards and recognition to demonstrate it.
Join our team of specialized sales professionals. Bring your intelligence, high energy and your proven sales ability to help us expand our industry footprint.
Job Title: Field Sales Account Executive
Job Location: Work from Home in the US
Reporting to the VP of Direct Sales - North America, this position is responsible for producing revenue through the sale of software products and services to new customers. Drive technology solution selling across our business offerings. Manage a new business territory with focus on enterprise level companies.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (Successful candidate must possess all of the following)
- Demonstrated sales ability with track record of sales success managing territories and pipelines while consistently meeting objectives.
- Ability to build strong and productive working relationships with executives, including the ability to gain and maintain client trust.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, including building custom presentations and proposals
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure.
- Positive individual with a strong work ethic.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time, as required by business needs.
- Experience selling software solutions into one or more of the following verticals: financial services, health care, insurance, utilities
POSITION DESIRABLES (These characteristics will enhance the candidate’s chances of success)
- Knowledge on High Volume Transactional Document business and applications that include printing, archiving and electronic delivery, and Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position within Enterprise Software marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary (Commensurate with experience and position)
- Excellent benefits
- Be part of a rapidly growing software company
Prior to submitting an application/resume, review the job descriptions complete list of job duties and qualifications.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Those short listed will be contacted.
Should you need any assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Note: This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working condition associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Crawford Technologies Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides reasonable accommodations during the job application process for qualified individuals with disabilities.