CNUC is a highly experienced consulting and operations team with an unparalleled understanding of utility vegetation management (UVM), industry best management practices, and legal and regulatory requirements. CNUC assists utilities in improving their UVM programs through inspection and auditing services, emergency response, consulting, and research, often combined with software and LiDAR solutions. CNUC also goes beyond operations by providing the largest and most comprehensive UVM benchmarking service in North America. As our company continues to grow, new opportunities are becoming available.
- Conduct ROW patrols assessing current vegetation conditions
- Hazard Tree assessments
- Work directly with Company Foresters, personnel, and vegetation management field crews
- Storm duty
- Customer interactions
- Highly skilled in tree species identification
- Basic computer and analytic skills
- Possess Arborist Certification (ISA, MA, or RI) ability to obtain the same
- Strong communication skills
- Utility vegetation management experience is a plus
- Experience with ESRI software is a plus
- Valid license and clean driving record
- Competitive wages/excellent benefits
- Clothing allowance
- Company provided smart phone
- Company vehicle/fuel card
- Ongoing training and credentialing
- Access to industry related training materials
Full-time positions include participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment. Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.cnutility.com/careers/ and submit an application.