APi National Service Group (APi NSG) is a part of the APi Group family of companies. With fire and life safety branch offices located across the U.S., our purpose is to provide a single point of contact for customers with a regional or national portfolio of properties. With a portfolio of customers across many industries, we continue to grow as one of the country’s preferred national service providers for fire and life safety systems. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients by assembling a team dedicated to providing world class customer service based on quality, timely service, responsiveness, safety, and integrity. We identify with and live out our parent company’s enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders™ in conjunction with our own core ideology. At APi NSG, regardless of role or position, everyone is a leader.
APi NSG Core Values
- Developing creative solutions to increase the value we provide our stakeholders.
- Enriching the lives of our employees through development.
- Building personal relationships to foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Fun, adaptable and energetic culture.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Representative (Quoting Specialist) role will maintain and continue to develop an integrated quoting program that delivers high quality and timely deficiency, repair, and inspection proposals to our customers.
- Manage the quoting life cycle while building strong relationships with service providers and customers.
- Prepare proposals stemming from inspections/service requests and submit to the customer for review within 24 hours of receipt from our service providers.
- Communicate with service providers regarding questions on additional details about the scope of work, labor rates/material pricing, and time proposed for repairs to ensure a detailed and accurate proposal is submitted to the customer.
- If necessary, revise proposals and resubmit to the customer.
- Display critical thinking when reviewing and preparing proposals for customer review.
- Consider the proposed scope of work and confirm that the pricing (total hours proposed and material costs) is reasonable for the repairs.
- Methods for tracking and reporting critical performance metrics are implemented and maintained.
- Quoting performance data is prepared in advance of customer meetings/Quarterly Business Reviews and service provider performance calls.
- Identify areas for opportunity within the quoting process and collaborate with teammates to propose and implement solutions to improve the customer experience.
Qualifications / Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Computer literate (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Data/numbers-driven mindset
- Industry knowledge of fire protection and inspection industry
- Telephone customer service aptitude
- Strong oral and written English communications skills
- Prioritization and management of multiple tasks
- Dependable, accurate, and detail oriented
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Experience with customer service
- Medical + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance
- ST + LT Disability
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
- Employment Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Normal business hours are 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Office environment, climate controlled
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of APi National Service Group not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. APi National Service Group will take affirmative action to ensure that the EEO Policy is implemented, with particular regard to: advertising, application procedures, compensation, demotion, employment, fringe benefits, job assignment, job classification, layoff, leave, promotion, recruitment, rehire, social activities, training, termination, transfer, upgrade, and working conditions.
APi National Service Group will continue to make it understood by the employment entities with which it deals, and in employment opportunity announcements that the foregoing is company policy and all employment decisions are based on individual merit only. All current employees of APi National Service Group are requested to encourage qualified disabled persons, minorities, special disabled veterans, and Vietnam Era veterans to apply for employment, on the job training or for union accommodations for qualified disabled individuals.
It is the policy of APi National Service Group that all company activities, facilities, and job sites are nonsegregated. It is the policy of APi National Service Group to ensure and maintain a working environment free of coercion, harassment, and intimidation at all job sites, and in all facilities at which employees are assigned to work. Any violation of the policy should be immediately reported to your supervisor.