For over 65 years, the Magnolia family of companies has been serving the residents and businesses of the Washington and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. Started as a small partnership in 1950, the company has grown through an unwavering philosophy that there is nothing more important than providing a quality product and a service resulting in complete customer satisfaction. Today the Magnolia Companies consist of Joseph J. Magnolia, Inc. and Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. and operate out of multiple locations, dispatching approximately 200 service and construction vehicles throughout the Washington and Baltimore Region.
THIS POSITION REMAINS OPEN AT ALL TIMES, WE CONTACT CANDIDATES WHEN WE HAVE A NEED!
Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. is looking for Entry Level HVAC Technicians. Previous experience working in HVAC or with your hands would make you an ideal candidate for this role. Long hours and hands on training are required. You MUST be mechanically inclined and have a desire to make a difference in customers lives. The biggest piece of this role is being able to pick up new information quickly and learn in the field. We need honest, hard working individuals who are customer focused and want to learn a trade that will never go out of style!
- Be on Time, flexible and willing to learn
- Plan and complete all necessary steps in the installation, maintenance, repair and servicing heating and cooling systems
- Troubleshoot instances of system malfunctions, interruptions and failures
- Adhere to the highest standards of quality, and safety
- Ensure proper billing, invoicing and daily documentation of activities
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction from start to finished project
- Must be Mechanically inclined
- Highly Organized
- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to work well with others
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Possess and maintain a valid drivers’ license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- 4 years High School or Equivalent
- 1-2 HVAC experience preferred
Required License or Certification:
- Valid License and Clean Driving Record
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Metro Area. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance -- we pay a percentage of the cost of you and your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Magnolia Plumbing Inc.’s Residential Home Services, a Division of the Magnolia Family of Companies.