At Abbott, it’s all about providing an exceptional experience — for our clients, our construction partners and most importantly, our employees. Our team is made up of talented professionals who fully embrace the company’s brand pillars of stewardship, collaboration and integrity. They are respectful, hardworking individuals who take pride in what they do and in helping others achieve their goals.
In addition, Abbott’s size, combined with the versatile talents of our team, gives us the unique ability to adapt resources and approaches based on specific needs. This flexibility not only enables us to stand out from the crowd by being a responsive business partner who can quickly adjust to any situation, but also offer diverse and rewarding opportunities to our employees.
The Project Accountant manages financial and compliance requirements on assigned projects.
- Ensure that the financial and compliance terms of the contract are accounted, tracked, and recorded accurately.
- Manage monthly AIA billings, job costing, subcontractor payments, and lien waivers for assigned jobs.
- Support project team to ensure accurate and timely tracking of owner and subcontractor change orders.
- Support project team with monthly reporting and job forecast.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- 2-5 years' accounting experience
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with construction accounting, pay applications, compliance, prevailing wage and certified payroll
Abbott offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, vision, dental, vacation & sick time, 401(k) with match and more.