Arco Comfort Air is looking to add to its growing network of independent contractors. We seek detail-oriented roofers with exceptional diagnostic and problem-solving skills. In this role, individuals will cover roofs with shingles, slate, asphalt or related materials. Nights and weekends strongly desired.
- Repairs cracks and blisters; caulks cracks; corrects misaligned tiles and defective flashing.
- Applies multiple “cold process” overlay and asphalt shingles.
- Installs and repairs flood coating and reflective coatings.
- Cleans roof surfaces and gutters of debris.
- Moisture-proofs stem walls, foundation walls and planters.
- Maintains and replaces all heat tape/mats relative to roof structure.
- Maintains and repairs single ply roofing membranes.
- Provides excellent customer service and communicates effectively.
- Inspect problem roofs to determine the best repair procedures.
- Remove snow, water, or debris from roofs prior to applying roofing materials.
- Estimate materials required to complete roofing jobs.
- Cut felt, shingles, or strips of flashing to fit angles formed by walls, vents, or intersecting roof surfaces.
- Install, repair, or replace single-ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric, or other asphaltic compositions.
- tarp a roof when roof damaged.
Please note this position offers a variable and flexible work schedule. Our independent contractors set their own schedules and work anywhere from 4 to 40 hours per week.