Green Hills has received a 5-star rating for it's quality of care!
We are currently seeking applicants looking for a rewarding experience helping others to fill CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) positions on 2nd shift.
Green Hills offers:
• Shift differential from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
• On-line scheduling
• Flexible schedules including shift lengths
• 1:7 CNA to resident ratios
• Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
• State of Iowa Registration
• ServSafe Certification (within the first 30 days of hire)
• Able to follow instructions in English and demonstrate an understanding of the English language
• Able to demonstrate effectiveness in written and oral communication, perform simple arithmetic, and document/record provided care
• Able to use a computer and related applications; Microsoft Office is preferred
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Negative pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Previous experience in health care and geriatric care strongly desired
While resumes are appreciated, in order to be considered for current open positions, you must complete an application.