APi National Service Group (APi NSG) is a part of the APi Group family of companies. With fire and life safety branch offices located across the U.S., our purpose is to provide a single point of contact for customers with a regional or national portfolio of properties. With a portfolio of customers across many industries, we continue to grow as one of the country’s preferred national service providers for fire and life safety systems. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients by assembling a team dedicated to providing world class customer service based on quality, timely service, responsiveness, safety, and integrity. We identify with and live out our parent company’s enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders™ in conjunction with our own core ideology. At APi NSG, regardless of role or position, everyone is a leader.
APi NSG Core Values
- Developing creative solutions to increase the value we provide our stakeholders.
- Enriching the lives of our employees through development.
- Building personal relationships to foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Fun, adaptable and energetic culture.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Enhance and grow customer and service provider relationships to deliver positive customer and service provider experiences
- Confer with customers to resolve customer requests
- Maintain relationships with service providers by staying positive and professional
- Collaborate with regional teammate as well Account Specialist to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Maintain customer records to ensure we are meeting contractual expectations
- Manage inspections schedule, track equipment/system counts, and support customer-specific budgeting, and other tasks as required or assigned
- Utilize customer-specific web portal to update the customer on job status, cost, and documentation, if applicable
- Support advancement of service order life cycle to ensure inspection compliance
- Ensure on time inspection dispatching and completion
- Provide specific inspection schedule dates as required by customer
- Keep customer informed on status of inspections
- Engage in frequent and proactive communication with service providers to ensure the receipt of inspections and assist in scheduling when needed
- Improve the operational systems and processes, looking for ways to add more value to APi NSG
- Identify areas for opportunity within the business and work collaboratively to execute an action plan
- Communicate operational challenges with Implementation Manager and develop a plan for resolution
- Partner with Implementation Team Lead and Sales Team to explore organic growth opportunities
- Computer literate (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Telephone customer service aptitude
- Strong oral and written English communications skills
- Prioritization and management of multiple tasks
- Dependable, accurate, and detail oriented
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Experience with customer service
- Experience with WebApps and Astea ideal, but not required
- Medical + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance
- ST + LT Disability
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
- Employment Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Normal business hours are 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Office environment, climate controlled
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of APi National Service Group not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. APi National Service Group will take affirmative action to ensure that the EEO Policy is implemented, with particular regard to: advertising, application procedures, compensation, demotion, employment, fringe benefits, job assignment, job classification, layoff, leave, promotion, recruitment, rehire, social activities, training, termination, transfer, upgrade, and working conditions.
APi National Service Group will continue to make it understood by the employment entities with which it deals, and in employment opportunity announcements that the foregoing is company policy and all employment decisions are based on individual merit only. All current employees of APi National Service Group are requested to encourage qualified disabled persons, minorities, special disabled veterans, and Vietnam Era veterans to apply for employment, on the job training or for union accommodations for qualified disabled individuals.
It is the policy of APi National Service Group that all company activities, facilities, and job sites are nonsegregated. It is the policy of APi National Service Group to ensure and maintain a working environment free of coercion, harassment, and intimidation at all job sites, and in all facilities at which employees are assigned to work. Any violation of the policy should be immediately reported to your supervisor.
E-VERIFY PARTICIPATING EMPLOYER
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.