Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a financially strong contractor dedicated to saving lives and property through the life-safety systems we install and service. We seek to hire a candidate with a can-do attitude & ready to apply their problem solving skills for a best-in-class company that highly values ingenuity and personal integrity. Training will be provided for the best qualified applicant if lacking some or all of the Desired Experience outlined below.
What we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Profit sharing plan
- Competitive pay range commensurate with education/specialized training and experience
Fire Sprinkler System Inspection & Testing
- Personal organization necessary to meet deadline driven tasks in a timely manner.
- Communication skills for customer interaction consistent with USA Fire’s stated Purpose/Mission/Values.
- Conduct inspections, testing and maintenance of fixed fire protection systems per NFPA standards.
- General computer knowledge and skills.
- Pass a timed mechanical aptitude test with a score of at least 75%.
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly on jobsites and in construction meetings.
- Ability to safely navigate construction sites unescorted.
- Ability to safely climb ladders and wear standard personal protective equipment as required by the USA Fire Safety Manual and OSHA on construction sites.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds and work on overhead equipment.
- Advanced operational knowledge of fire sprinkler systems.
- NICET II or III Certification in Inspection, Testing & Maintenance of Water Based Systems.
- Familiarity with the basic operational knowledge of fire alarm systems.