Established in 1986, United States Alliance Fire Protection, Inc. is a financially strong contractor dedicated to saving lives and property through the life-safety systems we install and service. We seek to hire a candidate with a can-do attitude & ready to apply their problem solving skills for a best-in-class company that highly values ingenuity and personal integrity. Training provided for the best qualified applicant if lacking some or all of the Desired Experience outlined below.
What we offer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Profit sharing plan
- Competitive pay range commensurate with education/specialized training and experience
Fire Protection System Inspection & Testing
- Personal organization necessary to meet deadline driven tasks in a timely manner.
- Communication skills for customer interaction consistent with USA Fire’s stated Purpose/Mission/Values.
- Conduct inspections, testing and maintenance of fire alarm systems systems per NFPA 72 standards.
- General computer knowledge and skills.
- Pass a timed mechanical aptitude test with a score of at least 75%.
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly on jobsites and in construction meetings.
- Ability to safely navigate construction sites unescorted.
- Ability to safely climb ladders and wear standard personal protective equipment as required by the USA Fire Safety Manual and OSHA on construction sites.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds and work on equipment located over head
- Advanced operational knowledge of fire alarm systems.
- NICET I or II Certification in Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems.
- Familiarity with the basic operational knowledge of fire sprinkler systems.