Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Western States Fire Protection is looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor. This position will be responsible for managing inventory, reconciling purchase orders, following up on back ordered material and managing job specific material orders. Will also be responsible for fleet vehicles. This position includes the supervision of the warehouse employees.
- Receive material and prepare for distribution to jobs
- Pick up materials from vendors and deliver to job site or WSFP warehouse
- Organize, maintain, manage returned material from completed projects
- Maintain inventory to ensure accurate physical inventory counts at year end
- Maintain a clean shop and outside area and ensure that special tools and shop equipment are in proper operating condition
- Manage field tool inventory, ensure all tools are in proper working order
- Ability to operate a forklift, equipment and machinery according to prescribed safety procedures
- Review and ensure accuracy of inventory tickets
- Maintenance, registrations and minor repairs for fleet vehicles
- Maintain a safe environment in warehouse, yard and job sites
- Other duties as assigned
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Ability to tow and safely operate truck and trailer required
- Fire protection industry/material experience preferred
- Two years supervisory experience preferred
- Fabrication experience is a plus
- Computer skills required
- Possess a valid driver's license with a clean record; in accordance with company policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer background check and drug test
Moderate standing, walking, climbing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching. Work inside and outside, around vehicles/machinery within warehouse and on construction sites.
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor