Company Name: Blair Fire Protection
Job Title: Fire Protection Designer
Location: Milwaukee and Fox Valley
Fire Sprinkler Designer skills in the Fire Protection industry are in high demand! Blair Fire Protection is a recognized expert at designing, installing, maintaining, testing and repairing fire sprinkler systems. We are highly committed to the success of our customers as we foresee continued growth in Milwaukee and Fox Valley (Neenah, WI).
Company Website: blairfireprotection.com
We are seeking a highly motivated Fire Sprinkler Designer to develop, review and evaluate fire sprinkler design drawings utilizing computer-assisted drafting (AutoCAD) equipment.
The diverse skills of our dedicated employees are what make our business successful and a great place to work. We are committed to providing advancement opportunities, educational assistance, work-life balance and much more.
What makes a successful Fire Sprinkler Designer? (Fire Protection Design)
- Experience designing fire sprinkler systems; performing hydraulic calculations
- AutoCAD / Drafting experience required
- NICET Level I or II preferred
- 2+ years of commercial construction experience preferred
- Fire Sprinkler Designer will visit construction sites and work with general contractors, architects, engineers, plan reviewers to assure a code-compliant system is designed
- Communicate with field superintendent, foreman, purchase manager, and project manager throughout construction to assure a productive installation
- Associates degree in Fire Protection Engineering Technology or related degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Blair Fire Protection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employer association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.