Who We Are
Big Drop Inc., headquartered in New York City, is an award-winning boutique digital design and development agency with a wide range of clients, from large organizations to younger startups.
We are currently seeking an experienced Web Design Project Manager to join the Web Design Practice in our growing NYC office. As a mid-level member of our team, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter that wants to become an integral part of a top-rated web design agency.
- Full Benefits Suite including Health Insurance, 401K, Commuter Checks, PTO, WFH
- Unlimited coffee & snacks!
- Summer Fridays
- Endless opportunities for growth!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide kickoff-to-development project management for the production of websites, applications, and platforms.
- Facilitate efficient communication between all project stakeholders, including internal teams and clients.
- Schedule, organize, task, and report on project progress.
- Lead meetings, negotiate, manage creative teams and group dynamics, enabling ideation.
- Lead the design process creating world-class websites, applications and platforms.
- Represent the company in communication with clients.
- Create technical specifications based on individual project needs.
- Use Waterfall and Agile methodologies as needed.
- 3+ years experience directing project team members and overseeing the production of digital deliverables.
- A solid background in web/graphic design and creative team management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills under pressure.
- Strong technical knowledge of best practices for web design and development. Experience with UX and Wordpress.
- Strong design sensibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership/leadership, confidence.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- eCommerce and/or Platform experience preferred.
Must have live sites in portfolio, please list in cover letter with brief description of your role in the project.