Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Western States Fire Protection is looking for a qualified shop helper. This person must be organized and a self-starter.
- Organize and dispense material for delivery
- Receive material and distribute to jobs or trucks
- Collect materials at vendors and deliver to job site
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Select, repair and organize tools as needed
- Willing to operate a forklift as well as other tools, equipment and machinery according to prescribed safety procedures
- Construction industry experience is required
- Fabrication experience is a plus
- Mechanically inclined
- Possess a valid driver's license with a clean record; in accordance to Company Policy
- Willing to pass a background check and post-offer drug test
Moderate standing, walking, climbing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching. Work inside and outside, around moving objects and with vehicles and machinery with moving parts.
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor