We need a passionate Manager to support our growing Customer Service department!
Granite State Management & Resources, a rapidly growing student loan servicer, is searching for our next Manager of Customer Service and it could be you!
- Organizes, directs, and monitors daily activities of customer service representatives.
- Ensures all required due diligence is performed accurately.
- Effectively communicates with borrowers.
- Monitors service calls to ensure quality customer service is being provided
- Fields questions from customer service representatives and clients; recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Business Management with relevant work experience.
- 3 to 5 Years of experience is required in management, customer service/collections in a financial environment and financial reporting. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proven experience with selection, implementation, and management of integrated contact management/call center.
What to love about GSM&R:
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Paid annual volunteer hours
- Competitive pay
- And so much more!
This position supports a federal contract that requires applicants to be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance from the U.S. Government. This process will include a criminal and credit background check to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment. US Citizenship may be required for a Public Trust security clearance to be considered.