Our team is growing fast..! It’s an exciting time for our company. We have everything it takes to be the leader in our industry –the finest facilities, our own high-quality product, talented people, and now, possibly, the skills, experience and creative ideas you can bring to our team. We are offering a high integrity individual an opportunity to join our team.
At the core of Tryke Companies is our values. We put our customers and associates first. We seek to inspire hope and to enhance every day of life. We drive to be a company where every associate is respected and has a sense of urgency to contribute and excel. We are a high energy team working hard to create opportunities for associates to develop and grow in knowledge. We are raising the standards so that our customers and associates think of us as the best in the business and our company is known as a great place to work. A company you can trust.
Our Extraction Laboratory Team Leader will be working in a world-class cannabis extraction lab and operate and maintain state-of-the-art, closed-loop Hydrocarbon extraction systems. The Extraction Laboratory Team Leader will have the opportunity to work directly with our Production General Manager to create the world’s finest concentrates and extracts on a commercial level.
At Tryke Companies we put our people first. Associates are offered benefit programs that include medical and dental insurance, vision, a retirement plan and paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
- Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction.
- Operating highly sophisticated extraction equipment.
- Processing concentrates and extracts
- Cleaning and maintenance of extraction equipment and laboratory facility.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory.
- Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to laboratory equipment such as liquid chromatography systems, pumps, microscopes, balances, centrifuges, and other laboratory equipment
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment, and preparing requisitions as needed.
- Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines, and keeping laboratory, storerooms and working areas immaculate.
- Washing and sterilizing laboratory glassware.
- Performing clerical work related to laboratory activities such as word processing, record keeping, filing, and answering telephone inquiries.
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- The qualified individual will possess a keen interest and knowledge of Organic and Inorganic chemistry.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree or its equivalent, from a recognized college or university, with a major in chemistry or a related field.
- A minimum of two years of full-time paid experience working with Liquid Chromatography equipment.
- Principles of biochemistry, organic and inorganic chemistry
- Scientific laboratory procedures and techniques as used in a chemistry laboratory
- Scientific laboratory equipment and apparatus
- Scientific methods of measurements
- Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a chemistry laboratory
- Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes
- Capabilities with computer systems, software, and hardware common to laboratories
- Record-keeping procedures
- Keep detailed and precise records
- Follow complex instructions and formulae in the preparation of extracts and concentrates
- Prepare chemical extracts, and dilutions to specifications
- Effectively and safely operate, adapt, and maintain scientific equipment
- Perform repairs and adjustments to a variety of laboratory equipment
- Stay abreast of technical subjects, practices, and developments in the field of chemistry
- Maintain an inventory of equipment, supplies, and tools
- Work effectively and cooperatively with others
- Write clear and concise instructions and procedures
- Effectively utilize computer hardware and software
- Learn general and specialized software applications
Tryke Companies/Reef Dispensaries is a network of six marijuana dispensaries and their related production facilities with headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada. The company is a leader in the emerging cannabis industry, organized by a hand-picked group of established industry professionals with a proven track record of success. From cultivation, to production, to distribution, the Tryke Team is led by industry pioneers determined to establish the Tryke brand as the undisputed standard in medical cannabis. We are currently seeking people who demonstrate the character, attitude, and skill-sets necessary to excel in a dynamic and challenging industry.