Are you looking to advance your construction career with a local leader?
Soukup Construction, Inc. is looking for a Full-time Safety Professional
Soukup Construction is a regional excavation construction company that performs site preparation, utility work, and demolition. We are seeking a Safety Professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will be organized, motivated and detail-oriented. This position includes a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, along with a generous benefit package and paid time off.
What you’ll do:
- Be the champion of Soukup’s safety culture and lead new initiatives to improve our safety initiatives
- Coordinate safety training, including new hire safety training, weekly toolbox talks, and maintain training records
- Assist with developing and maintaining safety programs, policies and procedures
- Help to create a safe and healthy work environment while achieving compliance with OSHA regulations
- Train field lead personnel on performing job-site safety inspections, recognizing safety hazards, safety policies, and post-incident procedures.
- Perform incident investigations to identify a root cause and help implement corrective actions.
- And more!
What We Offer
Soukup Construction Inc. offers competitive pay and a great benefit package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, PTO and 401k.
Performance of duties will consist of time spent in the office, but will include local driving to and inspection of outdoor commercial job sites. Inspection of job sites will require walking on a variety of surfaces in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening.
If you think you've got what it takes, apply on-line right now!