Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Inspections Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for the overall success of customer relationships and completion of work. Initiating and conducting the job functions as required while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. He/she will assist customers in a fast paced environment with scheduling, reporting, pricing, coordination and completion of inspection work.
- Work with new and existing customers to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Complete the setup/booking, scheduling, invoicing and collections of inspection jobs
- Assist in maintaining and updating department’s Master Account Sheet
- Work with Customers and Inner Office Staff to keep projects moving forward
- Constant communication via phone and email with customers and technicians
- Coordination/renewal of inspection contracts with customer
- Review proposals/contracts to verify correct scope, hours, price, and profit
- Coordination of schedule.
- Manage job billings and collections as required
- Submit reports to AHJ’s and cities as required per customer
- Arrange and maintain various types of records including job files
- Complete special projects as required
- Be part of the office pool to answer light phones up to 2 hours/day, 2-3 days/week
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general office procedures
- Build bridges with customers to improve retention and open new doors
- Assisting Inspections Manager and Sales Account Manager as needed
- Other duties as assigned by department manager
- Excellent communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Basic accounting, and 2 years’ account management experience required
- Scheduling experience required
- Fire protection industry experience a plus (knowledge of Sprinkler, Backflow, Alarm, Extinguisher)
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications
- Possess effective and good communication skills, both written and verbal, is vital
- Able to function and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities a plus
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
- Work at office 5 days/week from 8am to 4:30pm (30 minute lunch) or 8am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor