Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, worldwide leader in print-stream conversions, document re-engineering, high-volume document workflow, document accessibility and archiving software solutions. For over 20+ years, Crawford Technologies has expanded its solution offerings in Customer Communications Management, Enterprise Output Management, Enterprise Content Management, and Document Accessibility markets. Crawford Tech is dedicated to helping organizations improve their customer communications delivery systems so people can receive their documents in their format and channel of preference.
Crawford Technologies is on the forefront of technology. As a North American Deloitte Technology FAST 500 company, and listed for the past seven+ years as a Branham 300 Top ICT Companies in Canada, Crawford Tech is an exciting high growth company with a lot of opportunity.
Crawford Technologies has a fun, diverse and fast-paced culture with an inherent drive to make an impact with an eye for innovation in technology. We have the best, brightest talent and our employees make the difference, and we have the awards and recognition to demonstrate it.
In this role, under general supervision, the fully qualified professional position is responsible for the execution of product strategies and objectives for a set of products. This includes assessment of market segments and providing product strategies for pricing, positioning, go-to-market strategies and promotions as well as product life cycles, revenue, and profitability.
- Independent and flexible with solid communication skills, a strong customer focus and extensive experience in business analysis and product management. Demonstrated sound business judgment and be able to think strategically while at the same time have the analytical ability to dive into the tactical details. A background in business, software development lifecycle, product marketing, data, and analytics. Must have demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional capacity and a proven track record of delivering results. Keys to success include exceptional analytical, technical, creative, and interpersonal skills, along with an intense customer focus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience related to product management, product marketing and/or product development. Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project/products simultaneously are required. Independence, initiative, and business acumen are necessary for the success of the applicant. Prior experience in business information services is recommended.
- Must be able to work independently and in team settings. Must have experience functioning as a lead on various initiatives.
- Analytical, technical, creative, and interpersonal skills, along with customer focus.
- Experience developing and executing a business strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize
- Project management
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in computer science, engineering, business, or marketing or equivalent combination and/or experience in related field.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary (Commensurate with experience and position)
- Excellent benefits
- Be part of a rapidly growing software company
Note: This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working condition associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Crawford Technologies Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides reasonable accommodations during the job application process for qualified individuals with disabilities.